© Design Innovation All Rights Reserved
Meet the Team
Introduction: Cranial/Maxillofacial Bone Reconstruction
- 1- SCI in Rapid Prototyping (Impact Factor 3.78)
- 1- Scopus Publication.
- Successfully delivered 2 cranium and 6 Maxillo implants to
- Successful clinical trials on 5 maxillofacial patients.
Reconstruct skull/facial bone prosthetic using 3D modelling and printing.
Design skull/facial region from base scanned image.
Reproduce the missing portion using 3D modelling.
3D print the portion as a template for fabricating bone cement implant.
Cost effective bone cement implant.
Digitally produced dimensionally accurate solution.
Time saving for surgeon to reconstruct the missing region.
Indigenous digital solution facility.
- CAD (Fusion 360, Mesh Mixer)
- Simulation with Ansys FEA
- 3-D Printing
- Name of the Department: UIET, Panjab University
- Name of Project: Design Innovation Centre(DIC)
- Name of Group : Medical Devices and Restorative Technologies (MDaRT)
- Partners: PGIMER , GMCH 32, Chandigarh