© Design Innovation All Rights Reserved
Meet the Team
Introduction: Indian Sign Language Recognition
• To solve the problem of lack of ISL interpreters.
• To develop a software interpreter using Artificial intelligence, deep learning techniques.
• The model detection is a based on vision based model which can be sensed through even a webcam.
• MediaPipe holistic model has been used for automatically detection of head movements along with the hand gestures either static or dynamic.
• The training of model is based on LSTM Neural Network architecture.
• The system is word based detection system which involves words of 15 different categories.
- Name of the Department: UIET, Panjab University
- Name of Project: Design Innovation Centre(DIC)
• To be deployed as a mobile application which can be used anywhere in the world. It will be the communicator between a physical challenged and a normal person.
• To be used as a extension for different search engines.