© Design Innovation All Rights Reserved
Meet the Team
Rishi Dhiman, Anirudh Kalra, Abhishek Ranjan
Introduction: BTMS (Battery Thermal Management System)
- Publications: 1
- CAD (Fusion 360)
- Simulation with Ansys CFD, FEA
- 3-D Printing
- Microcontroller – Arduino
Heat transfer optimization for Li -ion Battery packs for enhanced performance of Battery thermal management system (BTMS)
Using 2 – tier direct liquid (active cooling) cooling system instead of 1 -tier for better cooling of the interior cells in the battery pack.
Uses total of 70 Lithium-Nickel-Manganesecobalt-Oxide (NMC) cells arranged in 14-inseries and 5-in-parallel arrangement giving total output of 610 Watt (approx).
Uses advanced BMS for proper charging and discharging time of the cells for better durability.
Uses Graphene particle (one of the best conductor) to significantly reduce temperature of cells rapidly and effectively..
- Name of the Department: UIET, Panjab University
- Name of Project: Design Innovation Centre(DIC)
- Name of Group : Medical Devices and Restorative Technologies (MDaRT)