© Design Innovation All Rights Reserved
Meet the Team
Introduction: Dual Extrusion 3-D Printer.
With single extruder we can not have multi colored and multi material prints.
Cheap Dual Extrusion 3-D Printers available in market are not able to print with great precision and accuracy and the good ones are very costly.
- Successfully printed many parts used in various important projects of DIC lab.
An indigenous FDM technology based device to print dual material /colored objects with great precision and accuracy.
Two inputs and two output system for extrusion i.e. two different filaments (of same or different materials)
Improved heat sink and heat break with better cooling at the hot end assembly.
Soluble support material (like PVA-polyvinyl alcohol) to get a greater surface finish and easy support removal.
Can be converted from bowden tube to direct drive easily.
- 3-D Printed parts(ABS & PLA)
- Arduino Mega, RAMPS Board
- Stepper Motors
- CAD Software(Fusion 360, Solidworks) for designing printer’s body.
- Name of the Department: UIET, Panjab University
- Name of Project: Design Innovation Centre(DIC)
- Name of Group : : Medical Devices and Restorative Technologies (MDaRT)