© Design Innovation All Rights Reserved
Meet the Team
Introduction: IOMT Health Band
To design and develop a IoT based Health band that can be customized according to user’s demand for best comfort.
A cost-efficient ‘MAKE IN INDIA’ product that is easily affordable by the users, especially in India.
Collect and analyze data for users to provide them appropriate exercises and health measures for fitness.
Customized, controlled by the data obtained from the IoT Nano 33 BLE Sense board.
IoT based, Supports Cloud storage.
Gesture recognition using Artificial Intelligence/ Deep Learning.
Light weight, water resistant 3D printed module.
Design utilizes COTS (Commercial off-the-shelf) parts as much as possible..
- Microcontroller: Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense
- Sensor Used: GSR (Galvanic Skin Response)
- Cloud Storage: 3D Printing (TPU)
- Mobile application: Flutter
- Name of the Department: UIET, Panjab University
- Name of Project: Design Innovation Centre(DIC)
- Name of Group :Medical Devices and Restorative Technologies (MDaRT)