© Design Innovation All Rights Reserved
Meet the Team
Introduction: AUTOMATIC DATA ANALYSIS OF INFRARED SPECTRA
To develop a novel approach to predicting accurate analysis of pre-processed spectral data to minimize the reliance on specialized spectroscopists and make spectral analysis more accessible in the scientific community.
• This project is innovated to provide advanced spectroscopic data processing and analysis tools for material characterization of various samples.
• An interactive Graphical user interface (GUI) is developed to directly project the spectral analysis with features to compare different materials with one another based on changes in their functional group.
- Name of the Department: UIET, Panjab University
- Name of Project: Design Innovation Centre(DIC)
• The resultant application has the functionality of choosing a specific region for analysis while masking other regions in the frequency range.
• The work is not confined to this type of application, as any type of numerical data arranged in tabular form can generally serve as the main input.