© Design Innovation All Rights Reserved
Meet the Team
Introduction: Automated Water Surface Analyser Boat (Monitoring Lakes)
An Automated boat that moves on predefined path in a water body to collect various parameters above & below the surface of water.
• Automated tracking and movement on predefined path in water body.
• Real time logging and monitoring of various parameters such as temperature above and below surface, pH level, flow rate of water, air flow, air humidity etc.
• Wireless communication of data using LoRa Devices with a tested range of 1 km.
• Underwater data acquisition using underwater camera for further analysis.
- Name of the Department: UIET, Panjab University
- Name of Project: Design Innovation Centre(DIC)
Real time analysis and monitoring of large water bodies.