© Design Innovation All Rights Reserved
Meet the Team
Project Interns: Kartik Jangra(Team Lead), Anirudh Aggarwal, Amanat Singh
Introduction: IoT based Human Bite Force Measurement Apparatus and Methods
- It’s patent has been published.
- After testing the device on 100 patients of GMCH-32, Chandigarh, the doctors are able to get a good qualitative as well as quantitative data of the patient’s biting force.
- It has become successful because of the IoT platform that helped the doctors to compile the results and have access this data at the time of treatment.
To present a simple, portable, cost effective and user friendly device based on electro-mechanical architecture which employs the IOT technology for providing a remote access of the bite force values, which gives specialists detailed information so that’ll help in further dental treatment.
- Microcontroller: ESP32.
- Manufacturing Technology: 3-D Printing.
- Sensor Used: FSR Sensor.
- Primary Coding Language used for app: Flutter
- Name of the Department: UIET, Panjab University
- Name of Project: Design Innovation Centre(DIC)
- Name of Group: Medical Devices and Restorative Technologies (MDaRT)
- Partners: GMCH 32 , Chandigarh