Automated Cephalometric Landmarking System
- To design and develop an automated approach for identifying cephalometric landmarks for the ease of doctors to assist in surgery.
- The landmarking technique developed uses Convolutional Neural Network and Image Processing to achieve great accuracy.
- The model takes X-Ray radiographs as input. The output generated is the same radiograph with 19 landmarks annotated on it.
- Uses data augmentation to drastically increase the size of training data available.
- Does not require any manual intervention to generate results.
It can be used by doctors to annotate the cephalometric landmarks which will assist them in surgery planning.
© Design Innovation All Rights Reserved